Admission Fee (Only at the time of admission) Annual fee
Development Fee Monthly Tuition Fee Computer Fee
- Fee should be paid on quarterly basis i.e, April, July, October and January
- Fee can be paid without fine between 1 – 10 and late fee should be paid with a fine of Rs.50 from 11 – 20 and Rs.100 from 21 – 30 of the above month
- The fees should be remitted in the Catholic Syrian Bank Ltd opp. Narinder Cinema, GT Road, Jalandhar.
- Timing: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm and 02:30 pm – 03:00 pm (Week days) 10:00 am to 1:00 pm (Saturdays)
- Fee pay-in-slip should be properly filled with name class, division and code no.
- Fee will be accepted by cheques drawn on Jalandhar up to 5th of the respective months.
- Cheques should be payable to St. Joseph’s Convent School, Jalandhar
- The name of the student, code number and contact number should be written on the back side of the cheque.