Download CSM App
- As regular attendance is an important element of education,no leave or absence will be granted except for a genuine reason.
- Attendance on opening and closing days of the terms is compulsory.
- Every pupil is required to put in attendance of not less than 90% of the total number of working days.
- Parents must state clearly the reason for the absence such as religious celebrations, marriages etc. Failure to do so invalidates the application.
- In case of serious illness the Principal must be informed within five days with a Doctor’s certificate accompanied by the leave application by the parent.
- Every absence (sick leave or otherwise) must be entered in the Non- attendance and leave record page towards the end of this diary and signed by the parent.
- Repeated absence without leave or unexplained absence for more than 10 consecutive days renders the student liable to have his/her name struck off the rolls. Re-admission, if granted will be done on payment of a fresh admission fee.
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience or defiance of authority, lack of sufficient improvement in studies and conduct even after warnings or conduct injurious to the moral tone of the school are sufficient reasons for expulsion of a student.
- Students suffering from a contagious or infectious disease are not allowed back to school until recovery is complete. Parents should note the quarantine periods recommended for these common childhood ailments.
- Chicken Pox and Small Pox Till all the blisters dry and fall off.
- Measles -- Two weeks after the rashes disappear.
- Mumps -- 1 week after the swelling has subsided.
- Jaundice -- 4 weeks
- Whooping cough -- 4 weeks
- Conjunctivitis -- Till no white discharge comes out from the Eyes.
- Viral Fever -- Five days after the fever has come down to Norm