- Girls: Maroon and White Check divided skirt with off white blouse, Maroon and White Check tie and Maroon belt with off White stripe.
- Boys: Maroon trousers/ shorts with off White shirt, Maroon and White Check ti and Maroon belt with Off White stripes.
- Girls: A plain Maroon pullover with V-neck, Maroon blazer with school crest.
- Boys: A Plain Maroon Pullover with V- neck Maroon blazer with school Crest.
Blazer is compulsory for Classes IV- X
P.T Uniform is to be worn on Wednesday. It starts from Class III.
- Girls: White divided skirt, White T-shirt with House-colour collar, White ribbons, Maroon and Off White striped belt.
White canvas shoes with calf length white socks with House Colour stripes.
- Boys White pants with White T-shirt with House-colour collar Maroon belt.
White canvas shoes with White socks with House- colour stripes.
If the elastic of school socks has loosened, students are expected to use elastic garters so that the socks do not sag around the anklets.
Parents are expected to ensure that their wards are in full and proper uniform.
Hair style: Girls with long hair must make two plaits with Maroon ribbons and those with short hair must have plain bob cut and wear a Maroon hair band.
- School forbids the girls to wear big ear-rings, use of nail-polish and Hena.
- No Fancy jackets will be allowed; if so they will be confiscated.
Shoes: Classes LKG – X: Black Sports shoes with off white Calf length socks with two Maroon stripes.